The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
· Component: Raw materia
· Positive plate: Lead dioxide
· Negative plate:Lead
· Container: ABS
· Cover: ABS
· Safety valve: Rubber
· Terminal: Copper
· Electrolyte:Gelled acid
· Completely sealed valve regulated construction and can be used in multiple orientations (upside-down is not recommended)
· German alpha EV technology for high deep cycle charge and discharge ability
· Tailor-made micro porous microfiber AGM and tight assembly process to aviod short circuit
· Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding
· Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density
· Gel electrolyte without lamination and hydration phenomena has low water loss and high charge receptivity
· The electrolyte with high purity and specific additive formula can prevent self discharge.
· Dung dịch điện phân: Axit Gel
*** DOWNLOAD – Please click on the product code to download the detailed catalog!
|Type||Nominal Voltage(V)||Nominal Capacity (10hr/Ah)||Length||Width||Height||Total height||Weight (Approx)|