1. Before use
Normally, the batteries when supplied are pre-charged, can be used immediately in the following:
2. Install the connector
– Check the packaging before opening.
– Carry out packaging at the place of use and installation. Do not lift the battery out of the box by holding it into the conductor. Hold the bottom and sides of the jar to lift the battery out.
– After taking the battery out of the box, investigate the condition outside.
– If you see the battery intact, then proceed to set up.
– It is recommended to set the battery power supply at the lowest possible position in the equipment
– Do not install battery power supply near sources of heat generation such as transformers, heaters.
– Due to a small amount of explosive gas can escape during working battery, avoid setting up batteries near locations that can generate sparks such as circuit breakers and switches.
– Before connecting, clean the surface of the conductive terminal, cover them with a thin conductive glue, fasten the connector, screws, terminals (screw tightening force = 150 – 200 Kg / cm2)
– If using the power supply, first connect the power supply unit, remove one of the conductors to avoid short circuit.
– Connect the battery power supply to the charging machine. The pole (+) of the battery fights at the top (+) of the load or load. Pole (-) of the battery fights at the beginning (-) of the loader or the (-) end of the load. Finally fight the connector between the two batteries.
3. Load additional
Because batteries lose part of the capacity after a period of transport or storage due to the self-discharge process, before putting the batteries into work, they need to be replenished.
– Additional charge with constant voltage at 2.23 for 24 hours.
4. Daily work
– Load with constant voltage 2.23v / battery compartment + 2%
Like all lead acid batteries, they must be recharged immediately after discharge.
– Clean the battery with a dry or wet cotton cloth to prevent electrostatic contamination. Do not use any organic solvents such as kerosene, paint mixture ….
– Avoid having the battery exposed to sparks.
– Do not disassemble the battery.
– Avoid assembling old and new batteries, or other batteries of the same type into a power supply, as this may lead to damage to batteries or devices …
– The batteries can be used in temperatures of -15 ° C to + 45 ° C, preferably used within + 5 ° C to + 30 ° C, the battery will give the longest life.
– Remove the battery from the device or from the loader or loader. Store in cool and dry conditions.
– When the battery is stored and not used for a long time, the additional charge should be applied as follows:
|Storage temperature||Load additional||Load time|
|Under 20oC||During 12 months||24h – 48h|
|20oC – 30oC||During 8 months||24h – 48h|
|Above 30oC||Do not store|