Some electrical devices in the vehicle can be activated when the vehicle does not operate as an anti-theft system, devices with memory …
These devices still consume electricity even when the electric key is removed. In addition, car owners often have habits used to reduce battery life such as:
– Open the air conditioner when the machine does not start.
– Listen to music, watch movies on the car when not started.
– Forgetting off the headlights, turn signals, lights when leaving the car; Do not close the door, remove the power key when leaving the car.
– Lack of regular inspection and maintenance.
Therefore, to maintain the battery, you should:
– Regularly check the battery level, battery case for breakage or leakage, electrode condition.
– Do not install non-genuine electrical appliances.
– Absolutely avoid causing battery circuit; Battery testing and maintenance should be carried out according to the maintenance schedule and performed by professional technicians.
– If you need to connect the battery to the charger, remove both ends of the cable to avoid damaging your vehicle’s electrical system and remember to always remove the cathode (-) first and repeat the last.